Download On-Demand Webinar
From Agile to Intelligent: The Future of Financial Institutions
This webinar was originally delivered on Thursday, November 12, 2020.
About the Webinar:
The ability to interact across departments in your financial institution and with your customers digitally and efficiently is what the agile enterprise is all about and, in our current environment, has never been more important. Becoming agile, however, is only the first step toward something even more powerful - the intelligent enterprise.
In this webinar, industry experts will share how artificial intelligence and powerful analytics can transform the way financial institutions operate. By giving the right information to the right person at the right time, institutions will have the power to make timely, data driven decisions that are key for both efficient growth and effective risk management, no matter where their teams are working.
- Learn how to satisfy increasing customer/member expectations, stay on top of ever-shifting regulations, keep up with changing technologies, and remain competitive in our current environment.
- Learn how to connect strategy with execution as your institution evolves.
- Learn how to improve your loan margins and analyze profitability while better assessing the risks of today's marketplace to ensure tomorrow's success.
- Learn how automating financial spreading across all lines of business can deliver greater speed, transparency, and efficiency across your institution.
- Justin Norwood, Associate Director - Product Management, nCino
- Andrew Poulsen, Regional Vice President, Sales - Portfolio Analytics, nCino
- Ted Goldwyn, Industry Consultant, Financial Services and Banking
Length: 50 minutes
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.