Download On-Demand Webinar
COVID-19 And Its Impact on Your Allowance
This webinar was originally delivered on Thursday, June 25, 2020.
About the Webinar:
While financial institutions navigate the current economic storm brought on by COVID-19, an inevitable question arises: how will the current crisis impact my allowance for credit losses? In this presentation we will go over the timing and impact of CECL, how the current state of the economy has complicated concerns associated with COVID-19, and its potential impact to estimates for expected credit losses and Q&E adjustments in both the current ALLL and future CECL models.
1. Receive the latest news and regulatory updates on ALLL/CECL;
2. Learn helpful strategies for assessing and managing COVID-19's impact on your allowance;
3. Learn how to leverage Portfolio Analytics in your analysis of Q&E adjustments:
- Data Visualization
- Correlative Analysis
- Trending Analysis
- Forward Looking Loss Projections
- Scott Blakeslee, Senior Product Manager, nCino
- Nathan King, Manager of Portfolio Analytics Delivery, nCino
Length: 60 minutes