Join Us for a Webinar
Micro and Macro Musings on the Pandemic Economy
This webinar was originally delivered on Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
About the Webinar:
The recent economic turmoil is unprecedented and like nothing the financial services industry has ever seen. In this webinar, nCino’s Chief Economist and Executive Director of Global Market Strategy dive into statistics from the past year and analyze them against current trends and government regulations. By joining this webinar, you will learn how recent trends in the macro economy are often fueled by interesting microeconomic developments, explore changes in the health of the consumer, and better understand the current state of the economy.
- Get an update on the economy, its recent fluctuations, and explore up-to-date data on the current state of legislation.
- Develop an appreciation for the link between economic factors that influence individual decisions and how these decisions manifest in the macroeconomy.
- Understand what may happen in the economic environment in the coming months, the factors influencing those outcomes, and how to utilize this information to make better, data-driven decisions.
- Taylor Nadauld - Chief Economist, nCino
- Jim Baxley - Executive Director of Global Market Strategy, nCino
Length: 40 minutes