Download On-Demand Webinar
A Season of Change: Digital Transformation in Farm Credit
Hosted in conjunction with West Monroe
This webinar was originally delivered on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 and was hosted in conjunction with West Monroe.
About the Webinar:
Today’s Farm Credit System lenders face a number of crucial challenges. From evolving customer expectations and growing competition to aging legacy technology and an uncertain economic climate, agricultural lenders must innovate quickly to generate growth and become more efficient and effective in serving their customers for the coming decade.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to efficiently deal with current operational challenges and inefficiencies;
- Ways to better service your members via digital engagement, and;
- The benefits of implementing and utilizing a single, cloud-based bank operating system to align with furthering the cooperative’s mission.
- Jennifer Roths Boerema – Director, nCino Practice Senior Leader, West Monroe
- Judy Slimm – Regional Vice President, Farm Credit, nCino
Length: 40 minutes