Download On-Demand Webinar
Leading a Path to Digital Innovation in Business Banking
This webinar was originally delivered on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
- David Choman, Director Smart Workflows, Truist
- Jamie Groudle, SVP Enterprise Banking, nCino
- Larry Perino, Manager, Business Program Development, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Sameer Hajarnis, e-Signature Practice Leader
About the Webinar:
A pandemic-challenged year accelerated digital transformation plans for financial institutions. The increased use of digital channels forced banks, credit unions and other FIs to improve their product origination and digital onboarding capabilities, while those further down a digitization path built upon existing capabilities to better serve existing and new customers.
Enhanced customer and member experiences, reduced cycle times, and a faster lending process are just some of the benefits of a successful end-to-end digital platform. But doing all of this remotely was a new challenge for every institution.
In this webinar, a panel of digital product and innovation representatives from Truist, nCino, Navy Federal Credit Union and OneSpan will discuss first-hand experiences when modernizing the issuance of Paycheck Protection Loans (PPP) and new account openings to businesses in financial distress during the pandemic. They will also share best practices for how to expand e-signature use and work towards a Center of Excellence.
- The role of integrations to create a fluid workflow in self-serve digital engagement;
- Best practices for moving beyond an initial e-signature deployment;
- Identity verification and authentication considerations for remote transactions.