Download On-Demand Webinar
The Future of SME Banking: Creating Solutions for Changing
Featuring Recognise and Mambu
This webinar was originally delivered on 7 May 2020 and features Jason Oakley, the CEO and Founder of Recognise Financial Services, a UK new entrant.
About the Webinar:
The make-up of SMEs is rapidly changing and so are their banking needs. In a world focused on digital interactions and self-service solutions, SMEs are no longer willing to give their business to banks and financial institutions that don’t offer improved banking service levels.
In this webinar we will ask how to build banking services that consistently meet SME’s business demands in an ecosystem where changes in technology and customer behaviour are continuous. We will explore the role of technology vs. the importance of personal relationships.
This complimentary webinar will explore:
- How does a financial institution enhance transparency, improve communication and increase speed of transactions for SMEs?
- What do SMEs need from a banking partner that’s missing?
- What role can technology play in modernising customer experiences and constantly evolving them to respond to change?
- Are there any other elements that should be considered in catering to your SME clients?
Length: 50 Minutes
- Jacqui Morcombe, AVP, Go To Market, nCino, EMEA
- Jason Oakley, CEO, Recognise
- Elliott Limb, CCO, Mambu