Download On-Demand Webinar
Sustainability Post-COVID: ESG Is Going Mainstream. How Should Financial Institutions Differentiate Themselves in the Space?
This webinar was originally delivered on April 22, 2021 at 2pm BST.
About the Webinar:
In this webinar Gemma Lawrence-Pardew, Sustainability Lead at Loan Market Association (LMA); and Marco DeBenedictis, Head of Sustainable Finance at Barclays; join Sohail Jain, Regional Vice President at nCino to discuss the current state of Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) in banking and focus on how the pandemic has created new opportunities and challenges in addressing sustainability in financial services.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How financial services organisations are differentiating themselves in the ESG space;
- How COVID-19 has changed the perspective on ESG; and
- The effects of ESG on risk appetite and framework.
- Gemma Lawrence-Pardew – Sustainability Lead, Loan Market Association (LMA)
- Marco DeBenedictis – Head of Sustainable Finance, Barclays
- Sohail Jain – Regional Vice President, nCino
Length: 30 minutes