Join Us for a Webinar
Digital Transformation: Streamline Lending Workflows and Improve the Customer Experience
Hosted in conjunction with Wolters Kluwer
April 22, 2021 | 1:00 PM EDT
About the Webinar:
Digital transformation has shifted from a competitive advantage to a competitive necessity. But what does it really mean to go digital? Join us as industry experts explore the trends in digital lending technology, lay out a roadmap for transforming the loan process beyond origination, and provide an overview of the legal and regulatory framework that currently exists and gives industry confidence in the path for digitalization.
- Learn the current legal and regulatory requirements around digitization, including electronic signatures, digital closing, notary requirements and security implications;
- Assess internal controls lenders should put in place to provide certainty and mitigate risk around digital asset management; and
- Be able to provide your institution strategies for digitizing the end-to-end loan asset management workflow, including assessing current state, identifying gaps and mapping steps to future fully-digitized state.
- Simon Moir – VP, Banking Compliance Solutions, Wolters Kluwer
- Art Tyszka – VP, Partnerships & New Product, Wolters Kluwer
- Kendra Tolley – Director of Product Management, nCino
Length: 60 minutes