Download On-Demand Webinar
Digital Transformation: Streamline Lending Workflows and Improve the Customer Experience
Hosted in conjunction with Wolters Kluwer
This webinar was originally delivered on Thursday, April 22, 2021 and was hosted in conjunction with Wolters Kluwer.
About the Webinar:
Digital transformation has shifted from a competitive advantage to a competitive necessity. But what does it really mean to go digital? Join us as industry experts explore the trends in digital lending technology, lay out a roadmap for transforming the loan process beyond origination, and provide an overview of the legal and regulatory framework that currently exists and gives industry confidence in the path for digitalization.
- Learn the current legal and regulatory requirements around digitization, including electronic signatures, digital closing, notary requirements and security implications;
- Assess internal controls lenders should put in place to provide certainty and mitigate risk around digital asset management; and
- Be able to provide your institution strategies for digitizing the end-to-end loan asset management workflow, including assessing current state, identifying gaps and mapping steps to future fully-digitized state.
- Simon Moir – VP, Banking Compliance Solutions, Wolters Kluwer
- Art Tyszka – VP, Partnerships & New Product, Wolters Kluwer
- Kendra Tolley – Director of Product Management, nCino
Length: 40 minutes