COVID-19, Lending, and SMEs – Getting Ahead of the Wave
This webinar was originally delivered on Tuesday, 14 April 2020.
About the Webinar:
Lenders have found themselves inundated with applications for new loans and forbearance requests from existing clients driven by the unprecedented challenges facing SMEs today. Governments and Central Banks around the world have moved to bring relief to these businesses by launching a variety of schemes to provide funding to those in need.
In this webinar, experts from nCino, PwC and Validis will discuss:
- The financial challenges facing SMEs today and the government initiatives being launched, including the UK’s CBILS
- The reality facing lenders in supporting and implementing these schemes
- Major challenges being faced in time to yes, and time to cash for SMEs
- What actions lenders can take today to support SMEs
- William Stevns: Partner, PwC, UK
- Nik Haidar: General Manager, Validis, UK
- Pullen Daniel: EVP and Co-Founder, nCino, EMEA
- Jacqui Morcombe, AVP, Go To Market, nCino, EMEA