Discover how the cloud-based nCino Bank Operating System® enabled American AgCredit to achieve 37% growth year over year in new business while increasing same day “conditional yes” approvals in its Retail Channel.
American AgCredit sought an end-to-end loan operating system that would:
- Meet the unique requirements and regulations of the Farm Credit System;
- Support a large, multi-state operating territory;
- Eliminate duplicative data entry and reduce the number of systems used by staff;
- Integrate fully with existing systems and processes;
- Reduce time to approval;
- Improve data and document storage;
- Increase workflow efficiency;
- Scale to meet all current and future needs of a growing enterprise;
- Enable the capture and use of data in an effective and efficient manner; and
- Provide customers with a way to interact digitally through an online portal.
American AgCredit implemented the nCino Bank Operating System in its financing function, enabling the cooperative to achieve significant time savings, improved workflows and transparency via an intuitive, user-friendly platform.
The deployment of the nCino Bank Operating System in American AgCredit’s Retail Channel enabled success by:
- Supporting 37% year over year growth in new business;
- Enabling a 22% growth in transaction counts year over year;
- Dramatically increasing the percentage of same day “conditional yes” approvals from 23% to 71%;
- Providing greater document management and collateral tracking capabilities; and
- Fostering a culture of collaboration.
“I don’t feel like American AgCredit, or the Farm Credit System, is just another customer to nCino. We feel like they are committed to our success. They want us to be successful and want to work with us as much as possible to make sure we are.”
- Dustin DeBusk, Head of Credit Management, American AgCredit