Download nCino's On-Demand Webinar
From Crisis to Control: COVID-19 and the Economic Impact
Episode Three: Leveraging nCino to Implement the Paycheck Protection Program
This webinar was originally delivered on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
About the Webinar:
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act passed by Congress includes almost $350 billion in government-backed loans for businesses through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). These loans are an important part of the US government’s efforts to help those small businesses and independent contractors who are being financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, we will explore the challenges and opportunities financial institutions face as they implement this massive and unprecedented program, and show how nCino can provide the resources, tools and support to process these specific loan applications.
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn how financial institutions can best position their institution to help their small business customers and their communities through the current crisis facing the global economy;
- Hear from a financial institution using nCino’s software to deliver much-needed funding to their small business customers; and
- View a demo of nCino's SBA Solution, which optimizes the 7(a) loan process for customers and employees by digitizing documentation collection, eliminating manual processes, simplifying data entry and providing real-time transparency.
Length: 40 minutes
- Sean Desmond, Chief Customer Success Officer, nCino
- Brent Beardall, President and Chief Executive Officer, WaFd Bank