Download nCino's On-Demand Webinar
From Crisis to Control: COVID-19 and the Economic Impact
Episode Four: The Impact of COVID-19 on Probability of Default Models
This webinar was originally delivered on Thursday, April 16, 2020.
About the Webinar:
In the fourth episode of nCino's webinar series focused on the economic impact of COVID-19, we will examine the different ways the pandemic will affect probability of default models. When will PD calculations begin to accurately reflect our current and forecasted economy, and how significant will the impact be? How can we predict which product types are at risk of defaulting? And how can financial institutions best protect themselves, their customers and their communities during these uncertain times?
In this webinar, attendees will gain a better understanding of:
- What probability of default is and how it works;
- Which economic indicators are predictive of default for various product types; and
- How the economic slowdown could affect probability of default outcomes
Length: 50 minutes
- Ian Dunn, Director of Portfolio Analytics, nCino
- Rachel Miles, Director of Analytics, nCino