Download On-Demand: nCino CECL Summit
When: Tuesday, August 24 | 12pm - 3:30pm ET
Where: Virtual, via Zoom
Registration for this event is now closed. The session is available to watch on-demand.
Join us virtually for nCino's CECL Summit to explore best practices for a successful CECL transition. Learn from industry experts to better understand allowance guidelines, implementation steps, regulatory impacts, CECL stressors, and gain tips and tricks to help your institution be CECL-ready.
During this event, attendees will:
- Receive the tools necessary to identify CECL data requirements and identify deficiencies within your own data quality
- Discuss the pros & cons of the most common CECL methodologies and how they could affect your Q&E factors and individual impairment practices
- Learn how a CECL scenario analysis will best prepare you for selecting the “best fit” CECL methodology for each portfolio
- Study how to prepare a justification for your selected CECL methodologies for each loan pool
- Establish key takeaways to ensure that your institution is ready for CECL
Throughout the event we will be incorporating time for Q&A with our CECL experts and showcasing how nCino can help you with a successful CECL transition.
While we regret we can't be together in person, we will be offering some fun gifts throughout the event and attendees can enjoy lunch on nCino!
Agenda (Eastern Time):
12:00pm - 12:20pm ET - Welcome to the Event and Brief CECL Introduction
12:20pm - 1:20pm - In-Depth CECL Methodology Overview, Data Quality and Readiness, and Requirements
1:20pm - 1:35pm - Break
1:35pm - 2:05pm - Running CECL Scenarios for Your Institution
2:05pm - 2:25pm - Individually Reviewed Loans and Other Adjustments Under CECL
2:25pm - 2:40pm - Break
2:40pm - 3:00pm - Documentation and Justification
3:00pm - 3:30pm - Closing Thoughts / Final Q&A with our CECL Experts
For more information on the CECL Summit, or regarding nCino's continuing education program through NASBA, including complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Ryan Kerch at firstname.lastname@example.org.